1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
trying on clothes is really hard when you hate yourself. liking someone is really hard when you hate yourself. eating is really hard when you hate yourself. life is really hard when you hate yourself
when im dead sext me through a ouija board
if my life was a drink it would be room temperature coke with the ice melted
(Source: ihaveremade, via refracturing)
why does my body keep producing acne why can’t you focus on more important things like growing wings or making me hot